GluckWalrath’s Public Finance Department has extensive experience in all facets of State, County and local financing of public and private projects. Government clients have included the State of New Jersey and many of its independent authorities and bi-state agencies; numerous counties and municipalities and their respective independent authorities; local boards of education and fire districts; and governmentally sponsored “on behalf of” organizations.
The Firm has participated in an exceptionally wide variety of transactions including:
- General Obligation Bonds
- State “subject to appropriation” contract-based bonds
- Installment Sale Agreements
- Certificates of Participation
- Lease Revenue Bonds
- Pooled loan and lease transactions
GluckWalrath has also assisted in numerous types of revenue bonds including:
- Bonds issued for single family and multi-family housing projects
- Continuing care retirement centers
- Charitable and For-Profit entities
- Solid waste facilities
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Colleges and schools
Furthermore, the Firm has provided guidance to clients in various matters including, credit and liquidity support; governmental subsidies derivative products; privatization of public systems and facilities; municipal sales of property tax receivables or tax levy; drafting and lobbying relating to new bond financing legislation and preparation of redevelopment plans and tax abatement agreements.
GluckWalrath’s tax attorneys have been providing advice on complex Federal tax law relative to tax-exempt bonds since 1980.